When your research project needs a personal touch, a customer advocate, or the guidance of an experienced researcher, Global Survey CATI is the right choice. Our professional interviewing team can tackle any CATI research project, no matter the size or scope, for both B2B and B2C audiences.
CATI can also help us reach hard-to-reach target audiences, like B2B, that may not wish to engage with online surveys. CATI can also serve to supplement online or mobile research to ensure representative sampling and faster turnaround times on completed research. You can trust your CATI project to Global Survey, because we:
- Pioneered random sampling phone methodologies in 1977 and are considered the gold standard
- Monitor all agents live and remotely for quality
- Use predictive dialing technology and proprietary manual dialing systems
- Maintain state-of-the-art security systems and protocols
Global Survey CATI research is faithfully executed according to methodology every time – with interviewers, project managers and researchers ensuring efficiency, quality control and results you can trust.
Every year, Global Survey conducts more B2B interviews than any other survey research company – that’s 100,000 interviews and 40 C-level interviewing specialists. Global Survey successfully completes more B2B interviews because we have:
- Intense focus on effectively identifying, engaging and rewarding key business decision-makers
- Process that starts with a thorough briefing on study objectives and any technical background or jargon.
- Global Survey CATI teams selected and certified to meet exacting production and quality requirements specific to a client’s B2B research project.
- B2B sample that is suitably representative and realistically attainable.
- Secure, state-of-the-art facilities and client data procedures.
Operational excellence is the standard in each of our CATI call centers and we make great investments in our CATI B2B interviewing staff. Here are a few reasons why our CATI team is uniquely qualified for B2B interviewing:
- On average 1.5 years of experience
- 75% have a 4-year college degree
- Daily training conducted by Global Survey coaches and mentors
- Passed all background checks
- Demonstrated written/spoken proficiency in reading, writing and interpersonal skills
All of this adds up to Global Survey as your clear, trusted partner for B2B CATI.
Global Survey has been in the business of conducting CATI consumer research for nearly 30 years, and as a result we have assembled an amazingly experienced and effective team. Other research modes may have leapt to the forefront in recent years, but CATI remains an essential tool in our arsenal offering exceptionally high quality data, with greater speed. CATI consumer research can benefit global market researchers in diverse businesses including:
- Marketing and Branding
- Political Polling
- Biotech / IT
- Management Consulting
Global Survey can consult on CATI survey design, questionnaire design, appropriate survey length and provide representative sample of the target audience to keep your research on track. We deliver data results in Quancept and our own proprietary survey technology based on your needs. Additional benefits of using Global Survey to conduct your CATI research include:
- Efficient mode for faster turnaround times, cost savings
- Real-time monitoring of interviews available in house or remotely
- Live Interview recording for quality assurance
- Multiple security and redundancy measures to protect data
- Data portal to review daily progress
- Raw data output or data visualization and advanced analytics